Earth Esthetics Facial Enhancing Stone RollerA lovely addition to you home spa experience. It provides a calming massage and cooling sensation that tightens pores, promotes lymphatic drainage, and stimulates circulation. Skin texture appears more even-toned, and facial muscles are contoured while the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and under-eye puffiness are diminished. Can be used with your favorite serum and moisturizer for better absorption into the skin's layers.
– Known as the ‘love stone’, rose quartz signifies channels love and positivity, and has been used since the time of the Ancient Egyptians to fight signs of aging
– This crystal has the ability to retain temperature effectively, so it stays cold as you’re using it – this cooling benefit will soothe inflammation and redness
– Contains minerals like magnesium, iron, and oxygen, which help to remove dead skin cells, promote healing, and reduce inflammation
– Known to reduce tension and relax facial expressions, softening the appearance of fine lines
– Best used at night, to calm skin before sleep and improve product absorption
– Solid and weighty, rose quartz is a relatively heavy stone
– Best for soothing
– Amethyst crystals are often used to ward off negative energies and stress, and promote clarity and relaxation
– Amethyst emits infrared rays which slightly raise skin temperature to increase circulation. This calms inflammation and redness, and nourishes skin cells with oxygen and nutrients to keep them healthy and encourage regeneration
– Thanks to its negative-charge, amethyst draws out positively charged toxins and free radicals to cleanse and detoxify skin
– These detoxifying powers mean that amethyst helps to prevent bacteria growth and tighten pores, so is recommended for blemish-prone skin
– Best for stress relieving
It is normal for each roller to differ in color, pattern, and thickness as they are carved from natural stone. The rollers are fragile and are susceptible to damage during transit, even though they are packaged carefully. If you receive a broken roller, we are happy to help! Please contact us for a new one at (925) 864-9535
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Wash your face with your cleanser.
Step 2: Apply an oil, serum, moisturizer, or night cream of your choice to your face and neck that has enough slip to allow the roller to glide.
Step 3: Use upward motions to move the roller gently over your forehead, cheeks, neck, and lip area. Close your eyes and gently use the small stone to roll over the area if you have puffiness or bags.
Step 4: Use the roller on your face and neck for 5-10 minutes.
Step 5: Use the roller 3 times a week to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Step 6: Clean your roller with soap, dry off, and store.