Earth Esthetics Beauty Stone RollerA lovely addition to you home spa experience. It provides a calming massage and cooling sensation that tightens pores, promotes lymphatic drainage, and stimulates circulation. Skin texture appears more even-toned, and facial muscles are contoured while the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and undereye puffiness are diminished. Can be used with your favorite serum and moisturizer for better absorption into the skin's layers.
This pink stone is believed to attract love and heal the heart of negative emotions.
Jade is relatively cool to the touch, and has the ability to stay cool even when it comes in contact with the skin. This cooling helps with brightening your complexion, reducing puffiness, stimulating lymphatic drainage, and promoting blood circulation.
Amethyst is stress relieving and cleansing of negative energies. It helps promote clarify and relaxation.
Disclaimer: It is normal for each roller to differ in color, pattern, and thickness as they are carved from natural stone. The rollers are fragile and are susceptible to damage during transit, even though they are packaged carefully. If you receive a broken roller, we are happy to help! Please contact us for a new one at (925) 864-9535
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving skin a tightened and toned look.
- Skin elasticity is enhanced as the roller helps to stimulate collagen production.
- Improves the appearance of puffiness, bags, and dark circles around the eye area.
- Helps skincare products, like serums and moisturizers, to penetrate deeper into the skin's layers for better absorption.
- Assists with lymphatic drainage and toxin elimination.
- Tightens pores as the stone stays cool when in contact with skin.
- Encourages a healthy glow by promoting blood circulation.
- Relieves facial tension and promotes relaxation.
HOW TO USE
Step 1: Wash your face with your cleanser.
Step 2: Apply an oil, serum, moisturizer, or night cream of your choice to your face and neck that has enough slip to allow the roller to glide.
Step 3: Use upward motions to move the roller gently over your forehead, cheeks, neck, and lip area. Close your eyes and gently use the small stone to roll over the area if you have puffiness or bags.
Step 4: Use the roller on your face and neck for 5-10 minutes.
Step 5: Use the roller 3 times a week to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Step 6: Clean your roller with a damp cloth, dry off, and store.